- Inspired by Cards Against Humanity but for kids. 100% family-friendly!
- Winner of Scholastic's Gold Star Toy Award. A multiple award-winning party game for tweens, young teens and their families (4-10 players, ages 8+).
- A HILARIOUS word game of fill-in-the blanks. Designed to reintroduce a love of tabletop games for a screen-obsessed generation. Attention-grabbing. Easy-to-learn. Quick, simple play.
- Comes with 455 durable, premium-printed cards (2"x3") and rules insert in a custom shrink-wrapped box. Expansion Pack #1, Expansion Pack #2 and Expansion Pack BLANK sold separately.
- Portable take anywhere size. Great for parties, sleepovers, slumber parties, road trips, flights, picnics, and summer camps. Take the laughter with you wherever you go!
Inspired by Cards Against Humanity but for Kids! Endless family fun with hilarious card game for tweens and teens
Ever wondered how booger juice, vampire bunnies, and grandma can end up in the same sentence? With Not Parent Approved, your kids get to:
- Play their mischievous selves without getting into real trouble (none of the adult content that Cards Against Humanity